Last update: 09/10/23
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (art. 13)
AND THE NATIONAL LAWS IN FORCE
We inform you that your personal data provided by you will be processed by Ala Campolmi srl which, as Data Controller, has put in place adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure their protection. Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). “Processing” consists of operations carried out with IT tools or on paper media to (by way of example but not limited to) collect, organize and store personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, WHY WE DO IT (LEGAL BASES AND PURPOSES) AND HOW LONG WE KEEP THEM FOR
We process non-particular personal data (name and surname, company and email) to allow you to use the services offered by the Ala Campolmi website
- Contact the data controller: to receive responses to requests for information, suggestions, criticisms, assistance on the site’s services: the provision is optional but, failing this, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to manage the message (legal basis art. 6.1.b execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party)
- Receive promotional communications to be updated on products and services provided by the Data Controller and the organization of activities and/or events: the provision is optional and the communications will be sent only in the case of explicit consent (legal basis art. 6.1.a consent )
- Pursuant to art. 130 paragraph 4 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (newed by Legislative Decree 101/2018), the email coordinates provided by you as part of a contract for the purchase of goods/services may be used by us in the future to offer you similar goods and/or services (so-called “soft spam“), without prejudice to your right to object at any time, easily and free of charge. Your possible opposition will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the opposition itself.
In case 1 the data will be retained only for the purposes of managing the message for which they were inserted and deleted upon achieving the purpose for which they were provided.
In case 2 on the basis of what we reasonably believe to be your expectations, the data will be retained until the consent given is revoked, to be exercised according to the methods described in the following paragraph “What are your rights and who you must contact to exercise them”. In any case, they will be kept for a maximum period of 4 years.
In case 3 the data will be kept until the right of opposition is exercised and in any case no longer than 4 years.
While Users are browsing, the following information may be collected (so-called navigation data) which is stored in the log files of the site’s server (hosting):
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in exclusively aggregate form.
The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities: the data (IP address) used for site security purposes (e.g. blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 6 months .
Data for analytics (statistical) purposes are stored in aggregate form for 6 months.
The provision is mandatory from the moment you access the website (legal basis art. 6.1.f legitimate interest of the Data Controller)
WHO WILL KNOW YOUR DATA?
Personal data may be communicated to public authorities who will make a justified request, if such communication is required by law. The data may come to the attention of data controllers (appointed pursuant to art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679) or authorized or designated internal personnel (art. 29 EU Reg. – art. 2 quaterdecies Legislative Decree 101/2018), adequately trained and formed for this purpose by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND WHO SHOULD YOU CONTACT TO EXERCISE THEM?
In relation to the aforementioned processing, the interested party may exercise all the rights referred to in articles 15-22 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (including: access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability where this does not conflict with the law nor with contractual obligations and it is technically possible), by contacting the Data Controller by writing an email to email@example.com, or by calling 0574 1700102 or by written communication addressed to the headquarters (Ala Campolmi – Via Milano, 20 – 59013 Montemurlo).
Furthermore, it is always possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
With reference to the processing of their data based on consent, the interested party has the right to revoke such consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The complete texts of EU Reg. 2016/679 and the national laws in force regarding the protection of personal data are available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.